Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

Pretty cool, i love the singing and hope to hear more sometimes!

Let Her Know Let Her Know

Amazing....

Lyrics suit well with me, mixing is amazing, voice is great but a bit odd sometimes...what is this made in? Email me @ djpaggos@gmail.com i'd love to hear from you :)

Paggos

Blue Blossoms - Preview Blue Blossoms - Preview

Excellent!

Excellent mate. What is this producing? Hit me up @ djpaggos@gmail.com i'd like to hear more from you soon and good luck :)

-Paggos

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Thanks. This producing? This producing is the heart, man.. it's the heart lol. It's actually Liquid. I love Liquid. I think it's the best mix between your drum 'n' bass and ambiance. Ever since I turned on to it, I just wanted to produce it. But yeah, thanks!

Going Home Again Going Home Again

Nice

Nice melody, mixing is a bit crappy but ah well...uhm what is this made in? FL?

ArcticFront responds:

While I appreciate your review, I would also appreciate a little constructive criticism besides "Its mixed crappily". Thanks for the review anyway!

You Raise Me Up (edited) You Raise Me Up (edited)

Great!

Really love the ambient feel of this, i could hear this in Bravehart, REALLY nice, what is this made in?

Random Nuts Loop Random Nuts Loop

Glitch ?

Would be great for a glitch track, but it's a bit annoying so you may have to tweak some bits on it...like the weird sub bass.

JoeSomebody2 responds:

Annoying? Yes, that is the main intention. Meant to be short, manic, and unnerving. So I suppose I have succeeded in that regard. Still doesn't help the fact that is sounds a tad awful. :D

Funky NIghts! Funky NIghts!

Nice guitar

Nice guitar and bassline, brings a vintage feel to me :)

Red Light City Red Light City

Catchy

Simply amazing, brings that old feel with that new pop feel...it's nice :)

(DnB) Technically (DnB) Technically

Okay

You sound like me when i was first starting lol, work on the sounds you use...do they make sense? It sounds bad harmonically but once you really listen and compare..you'll see what you did wrong, kicks are off...main synth is weird, etc.

DJGesh - Sound of my Dream Rmx DJGesh - Sound of my Dream Rmx

Eh, pretty good like nakuras version more tho

Pretty good, vocals are odd though, but it fits this mood i guess, love the structure of the song, not too fond of the synths though.